I often make fun of the renovations that are done on TV shows. Most of the time there is nothing but fluff, drama and very little take-away knowledge when it comes to street level renovations.
That said – the Property Brothers, Jonathan and Drew Scott usually give some good solid advice.
If you have a few moments, here is an extended interview with both brothers in which they tackle a few good questions, and also give some good advice on not over-renovating.
“Understanding value and knowing how to do things right” is a great mantra on which to build your renovation business.
If you are into renovations, don’t forget – the second WREIA meeting of 2018 is kicking off Monday, February 12th, in Bethesda.
Here are some quick details –
The Feb. topic is ” Tips From The Pro’s – Fix and Flip Renovation Panel “
- How each member of our panel got started & where their rehabbing business is today
- How they find deals & quickly analyze a deal and make a buying decision
- How they fund deals
- Kinds of houses they like to buy and those they try to avoid
- Where to buy and where not to buy
- How to set your business up for the best chance of success
- Have them answer your questions and much more!
Join us as we talk about renovations in the DC area.
Join us and meet real people doing real deals in real estate – right here in the DC/Baltimore area.
Have a great day, and I hope to see you next Monday on Feb. 12th!
Founder, Washington Real Estate Investors Association