Alex Rodriguez has built a large portfolio of real estate investments.
He spoke recently at an investor conference on multifamily housing.
Here are his takeaways for investing in real estate in 2018.
“On the overall housing front, there’s some softening in the higher end of Class A (high-end) rentals, so again, don’t bet on quality alone but look for under served areas with high concentrations of middle-class workers. ”
If you want to learn from a panel of professionals who make a living from the renovation game, IN THE DC AREA, join us at our WREIA meeting this month.
The second WREIA meeting of 2018 is this Monday, February 12th, in Bethesda.
Here are some quick details –
The Feb. topic is ” Tips From The Pro’s – Fix and Flip Renovation Panel ”
Join us and learn:
- How each of our panel got started & where their rehabbing business is today
- How they find their deals & quickly analyze a deal and make a buying decision
- How they fund their deals
- Kinds of houses they like to buy and those they try to avoid
- Where to buy and where not to buy
- How to set your business up for the best chance of success
- Have them answers to your questions and much more!
Join us as we talk about renovations in the DC area and meet real people doing real deals in real estate – right here in our area.
Have a great day, and I hope to see you on Feb. 12th!
Founder, Washington Real Estate Investors Association