Does This Surprise You?
“Over 1 in 6 FHA loans are delinquent 30 days or more.
Most of these were originated in 2008, 2009 and 2010…”
Right now, there are a few things about the FHA that make me feel a little like …. 2007.
Here are three quick take-aways from this article:
- FHA now guarantees 16 percent of all US mortgages, and 30 percent of all new home purchase mortgages.
- Fannie, Freddie, FHA, Ginnie Mae, and even the USDA act as the five faces of Uncle Sam’s home loan shop; they account for 90 percent of all new originations.
- In the first quarter of FY 2012, an estimated 40 percent of FHA’s business consists of loans with either one or two subprime attributes.
Articles like this make me wonder if we didn’t “federally guarantee” our way out of the housing mess. In fact, I wonder how big are the problems still within the industry.
But articles like this can’t stop your business. One of the things that keeps me going is the one big thing we all have going for us in our business – people need a place to live.
Join us tonight at WREIA for the last meeting of the year. There will be no outline to follow. There is no script tonight. But that doesn’t mean you won’t want to take notes.
Come join us tonight and find out more about where our members
Get more details and register for the WREIA Nov. meeting tonight at
Many people will need help in 2013 – I sure hope you plan on being with us tonight to listen in an maybe even contribute to the conversation.
- Where do I find small commercial deals that cash flow?
- What type of programs are available to finance commercial properties?
- Advantages and disadvantages of this type of investment?
- How are you finding deals?
- What is the toughest part of the process? Finding, Fixing or Selling?
- Where are the best places to invest? Where are the DC Area Hot Spots?
- How do you build a reliable list of Purchasers?
- Where do you find information on value and renovation expenses?
- How much money can I expect to make on a typical wholesale deal?
- How do I find a realtor that can assist me with investments?
- Is the MLS a good source of deals?
- What do I need to have in order to be attractive to realtors?
Get more details and register at http://nov2012-wreia-cc2.eventbrite.com
Let me know how I can help you,
Washington REIA Network, President
Profitable Property, FounderP.S We are doing projects all over Metro DC! If you need an active finance partner in the Washington DC area, we have been expanding our capital base and now have all the funds you could ever need to help you with your deals. You can request a funding letter or share details on your property at http://dchardmoneylender.com/quick-property-submit/ Get more details about tonights meeting at http://nov2012-wreia-wreia.eventbrite.com